Thread: Lets Have a PDF Manual Please

Lets Have a PDF Manual Please

Hi Dennis - Lets have a PDF style manual please so we can print out and study or consult at our leisure and some information about suitable processers for transcoding (perhaps a table listing some current processors) and the expected results. I have currently installed KKR on a Homebuilt Windows Home Server 2011 based on an Intel i3 2nd generation processor in a Foxconn MB with 12 Hardrives.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I will create a PDF manual and update the post here with a link.

Regarding processors - it's a good idea, I'll come up with something soon and post back here as well.

I've created and uploaded a PDF manual, it's available from the drop-down menu on the site now and also via this direct download link:

Any suggestions regarding the help file are welcome - let me know what sections you'd like to see there!

Thanks Dennis

thanks a lot ............
    Enjoy the real success with 642-874 practice dump We offer up-to-dated CISCO exam and high quality Adventist University of Health Sciences with 100% exam pass guarantee University of Cambridge Download our latest testking ccie & 70-516 questions to Palm Beach Atlantic University