KooRaRoo Media has been updated to version 1.2.0 and is now available for you to download and install.
The new and enhanced features include:
- New: Allow overriding custom manufacturer extensions (e.g. Sony and Samsung video/music/photo folders) - see Device settings.
- New: An option to allow/deny new devices by default.
- New: An option to set an MPAA rating for new devices by default.
- New: When setting a parental rating for a folder, prompt to apply this rating to subfolders and files.
- New: Delete transcoded files and/or thumbnails via the Options dialog.
- New: Allow detecting devices using only their MAC address - helps with devices that cannot be auto-detected and which get assigned a new IP by the router regularly.
- New: Enhanced transcoded file list in file's Properties to group files by device.
- New device: Popcorn Hour A and C-series.
- New device: Vizio TVs.
- Device improvements: LG BDPs, TVs and Yamaha BDPs.
- Fixed: Switching to another device profile sometimes could cause a transcoding format to be incorrectly recognized.
- Fixed: Files that have h264 video codec and a constrained or intra video profile were not processed correctly for transcoding.
- Fixed: Manually transcoded files not always used by a device.
- Fixed: Photos smaller than a certain size not always displayed correctly.
- Fixed: In rare cases, duplicate files could have been added to the library.
- Fixed: On some occasions, duplicate entries were inserted into the transcoded files list.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Please download from our site http://www.kooraroo.com/download.php or using this direct link: http://bin.kooraroo.com/KooRaRooMedia-setup.exe