KooRaRoo Media has been updated to version 1.6.3 and is now available for you to download and install.
The new and enhanced features include:
- New: Allow ordering hierarchical tree playlists.
- New: Added an option to stop looping through remote player queue.
- New: Added an option to choose the default action for a double-click on a file in KooRaRoo's main view.
- New: Added a function to remove orphaned files and folders from the media library.
- New: Added a function to move the database files used by KooRaRoo to another folder to save space on the main drive.
- New: Added an option to load or skip embedded subtitles in video files.
- New: Added an option to select the default online metadata site for video files.
- New language: Dutch
- Improved: Changed codepage text boxes to drop-down lists for easier selection.
- Improved: Lowered the bottom bitrate setting for transcoding to aid in streaming via Internet.
- Improved: Enhanced discovery of external subtitle files.
- Improved: Exclude more standard external album artwork files.
- Improved: Added more font sizes to burned-in subtitle encoding settings.
- New devices: Asus O!Play, LG HR 500, Pioneer Pro AV, Samsung TV F-series, Sony HTS.
- Device improvements: Aperion Aris, LG BDPs, Sharp BDPs, Sony BDPs, Sony SMPs, Vizio TVs, WD TV Live.
- Fixed: External subtitles with Unicode not read in correctly in some cases.
- Fixed: Saving transcoded files from within the Transcoding tab in files' properties would fail sometimes.
- Fixed: If root music/video/photo folders are deleted from KooRaRoo's media library, some devices won't show any files at all.
- Fixed: Short subtitle files not converted/displayed correctly.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Please download from our site http://www.kooraroo.com/download.php.