KooRaRoo Media has been updated to version 1.6.2 and is now available for you to download and install.
The new and enhanced features include:
- New: There is now a second version of KooRaRoo - Free. Yes, completely free. See the features comparison page for details.
- New: Added an option to dynamically detect devices as they connect, overriding the selected device profile. This is mainly aimed at those who use multiple software players on their tablet/smart phone.
- New: Added support for external idx/sub subtitles on devices that can render them.
- Improved: Memory usage.
- Improved: Album artwork is extracted from more types of MP3 files.
- New devices: Aperion ARIS, Philips 5000-series TVs, VLC.
- Device improvements: LG BDPs, LG TVs, OPPO BDPs, Sony BDPs, Sony Bravia TVs, Vizio TVs.
- Fixed: Invalid external subtitles could cause transcoding to fail.
- Fixed: External subtitles not read for backed up DVDs in some cases.
- Fixed: Burned-in subtitles would fail with some backed up DVDs.
- Fixed: Disk folders watched in real-time not updated on program start up in certain cases.
- Fixed: Crashing due to certain files not being correctly read in.
- Fixed: Converting a DVD consisting of a single VOB file failed.
- Fixed: Converting DVDs produced unnatural sounding audio tracks in some cases.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Please download from our site http://www.kooraroo.com/download.php.