Thread: registration

registration

I paid for the software last year, but stopped using it for several reasons.

My computer has since crashed and I lost everything that was on my hdd, and I now want to reinstall and begin using the program. I downloaded the trial, but I need to know how to get my registration so that I can use it after the trial period ends.

After upgrading to Windows 10, I had somewhat the same issue. The KRR version that came with the upgrade was trial only. So I just searched for all the emails from KRR on my gmail account and registered the trial copy. Hopefully your original registration email is available in the cloud.

I had a hard drive crash as well, and have written 3 times for you to re-send my registration.

I have no way to retrieve data from this drive, and I am 15 days into the "trial".

What's the issue here? I know that some things take time, but I have been waiting for over 2 weeks.

Update:

Actually, I am now past the "trial" period and cannot use the software. WTH?!?!?
    Last edited by rward1953; September 23rd, 2015 at 09:57 AM.

My apologies for the delay, kindly send us a PM with your purchase information and we will search for your code