Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current issues with KRR, device, file order, consistant connection and .avi files

Hi John,

Indeed, Kooraroo may take some time to initially index all files and folders (especially if your collection is very big). It's creating the thumbnails, pulling file information from internet and doing other stuff. If you cancel that process it may lack some of that information.
    Which version of Kooraroo are you using? We improved the indexing speed significantly in the latest version 2.4.

-AR

AR15
    Just to give an update, I continue to use the DLNA players from Asustor, not one issue with connections since I changed over. We also playback video on 3 TV's at the same time without any hesitation. The avi playback issue is gone too. You have your work cut out for you with the next version.

I do miss the movie icon feature, the marking of previously viewed movies and tv episodes by KRR. We will see how the photo playback comes along this Xmas as family visits.

Hi alback,

Thank you for the update. The networking fixes are in progress now, the next version will have better stability in that regard.

-AR