Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to stream internet video?

Also, I have set up my KRR system with XBMC (a media sever with internet video streaming capability) as a device. I am not sure how this connection was intended to be used. Is there a way to send content from XBMC to KRR which is then transcoded as necessary for the desired screen?
    Last edited by Robert Grant; September 5th, 2014 at 05:45 PM.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for posting the radio station link, I'll check what's happening. What device are you using as a player?

For XBMC: I'm afraid there is no way to re-stream the content from XBMC to your player via Kooraroo (if that's what' you are trying to do). It's because Kooraroo only supports video files as the media source.

-AR

Hello AR--I'm using the Dish Hopper device profile. This produces good stereo sound, but all the audio url's, such as this one, vprclassical.streamguys.net/vprclassical128.mp3 behave like they're being played from the transcoded file queue after you press stop on the Dish media player. However, they can't be cleared using any of the methods I know of other than re-entering the url.
    Last edited by Robert Grant; September 10th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Thank you for the information Robert, I'll return as soon as I root-cause the problem.

-AR