Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cannot See Any Devices

Ok, I think I'll need to see a log from your system to dig deeper into this. Please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. After that restart the server using the stop/start button on the toolbar and wait for a minute or so. After that stop the server and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com . To find the logs, please go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.

Er, I thought I did send you my log. Please see #14 on Feb 5.

Did you not receive it or did I send you the wrong log/file?

On that chance, I am sending again.

OK, there were five log files there dated 2/5-2/7. Some were named kooraroo media and some were kooraroo server.

I sent all five. Thank you

Ticket #2363

Thank you for the logs - I'll reply via support, as it's easier to keep things in one place.

Is there a resoultion for this issue?
    I checked my IP's and tried turning off the firewall, but it still does not see any devices. There are 4 DLNA devices on my network.

My TV's see the KRR server and can access music and pictures. I can see the video files but my tv will not play mpg's

Quote Originally Posted by joedee983 View Post
    Is there a resoultion for this issue?
    The original issue was resolved, but yours may be different.
    I checked my IP's and tried turning off the firewall, but it still does not see any devices. There are 4 DLNA devices on my network.

My TV's see the KRR server and can access music and pictures. I can see the video files but my tv will not play mpg's
    If your TVs see KRR server, then it's all correct. If they don't appear in the Remote Player pane, then most likely they don't support "play to" technology.

If the files do not play then most likely an incorrect device profile is chosen for your TVs. Can you please tell me the make and models of your TVs?

They are both Vizio, M601 and E551

thanks

Thanks - please open a support ticket and I'll send you the latest pre-release version with enhancements for Vizio TVs. I'm sure we'll get things going using that.

Request #2513

thanks