KooRaRoo Media has been updated to version 2.0.0 and is now available for you to download and install.
The new and enhanced features include:
- New: Add a new window to show all files incompatible with a device and allow to convert them.
- New: Add a new dynamic file list criteria "not starts with".
- New: Add a subtitle page to files' properties.
- New: Add an option to only process manual transcoding during set hours.
- New: Add an option to transcode files for a device as they are added to KooRaRoo.
- New: Add new default playlists.
- New: Allow scaling existing subtitles based on font size.
- New: Allow setting subtitles' codepage on a per-subtitle basis.
- New: Add an option not to load embedded metadata from files.
- New: Add more options to the Welcome dialog to fine-tune the initial experience.
- New: Allow clearing all items from the transcoding queue, including those that are currently streaming.
- New: Add a function to update all disk folders at once.
- New: Send rating to devices.
- Improved: Improve DLNA compatibility with some region-specific devices.
- Improved: Improve metadata date/time parsing.
- New languages: Kannada, Polish.
- New devices: A.C.Ryan Playon!, Arkuda Media Center, eHomeMediaCenter, Newin Inc nPlayer.
- Device improvements: DirecTV, LG BDPs, LG TVs, Microsoft XBox 360, Netgear NeoTV, Oppo BDPs, Panasonic BDPs, Samsung BDPs, Samsung TVs, Sharp Aquos TVs, Sony BDPs, Sony Bravia TVs, Sony SMP, Telstra T-Box, Vizio TVs.
- Fixed: After a device is deleted, its remote playlist is not cleared.
- Fixed: After loading metadata from external sources, sorting may be broken for some items.
- Fixed: Ordering items by month is broken in hierarchical tree playlists.
- Fixed: Online URLs test dialog not coming up in some non-English languages.
- Fixed: Improve server detection and recognition.
- Fixed: Devices that don't support mute command may cause the GUI to hang.
- Fixed: Audio streams incorrectly remuxed in some cases.
- Fixed: Director tag incorrectly set for some files.
- Fixed: Using "move file to disk folder" may clear out metadata in some cases.
- Fixed: Some embedded subtitles take very long to be extracted from files.
- Fixed: Improve DMR device detection.
- Fixed: Delete key does not work in the quick filter box.
- Fixed: Help file does not come up in Options and the help window is always topmost.
- Fixed: After using Apply button on online metadata, fields are reset to their online values, instead of their updates values.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Please download from our site http://www.kooraroo.com/download.php.