Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion: Bundle Kooraroo with Team Viewer

Thanks for letting me know - I'll send you a patch shortly.

Ok, patch sent to your e-mail address. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Dennis,

Contrary to my previous message - which I don't see in the thread - it doesn't look like your patch solved the problem. The positive result I reported after my first test was in doubt because I wasn't entirely sure the computer went into sleep mode. There is no doubt about the second test result.

Of all the running services, KRR seems to be the only one affected by sleep mode - if that's the origin of the problem.

Dave,

Strange - I don't see any previous messages either. I can send you a new patch to try - the sleep test worked here, but there are still a couple of things that can be tweaked which perhaps will make it more solid.

What would be great, if possible, is if I could get some logs from you. To do this, please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. After that restart the server and let the machine go to sleep. Once it wakes up, give it a minute or so and once KRR doesn't refresh itself on the client, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com. To find out where logs are, go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.

Dennis,

Ok, I'll get the log to you as soon as I can. FYI, I shutdown my computer (Win 7 64bit) to install updates. When I turned it back on 8Player didn't see the KRR server even though it was running. I reset the server and 8Player saw it immediately.

Dave,

Thanks - the logs should show what's going on and I'll be able to fix it up for sure.