Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffering Issues

Or you just do not KNOW. I doubt it is a file issue. Over the past 6 months we have watched maybe 75 movies and they all buffer 3/4 of the way through the movie. Thanks for nothing. I guess, I will try other products to see if they are any better.

Without having the file here to test (and not sitting behind your computer and seeing your network setup or router configuration), all I can do is make educated guesses based on previous experience and knowledge of how things work in general. There are things to test and try and see what leads to a solution, but it is a trial-and-error process which usually leads to a working solution.

There are a lot of variables that can have an effect, ranging from network interference to an antivirus/backup software kicking in at those point when the videos stutter. Without trying and investigating everything, it's impossible to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtHo View Post
    Or you just do not KNOW. I doubt it is a file issue. Over the past 6 months we have watched maybe 75 movies and they all buffer 3/4 of the way through the movie. Thanks for nothing. I guess, I will try other products to see if they are any better.
    well. no one else seems to be having these problems, so good luck with something else, i think in the end the problem will turn out to be at your end.