PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play videos shot in camcorder

bushan
April 9th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Hi Team,

I have purchased Sony HX850 and since I dont have DNLA compliant laptop(Lenovo T4300), I have downloaded the trial version of KRR, I was able to play the movies with extension .mkv from my laptop to my Sony, apart from that I was not able to play any of the other formats with extensions .VOB,.MOV,.MP4,.flv. These format play initial 5 -8 secs with out any problem and from there on they keep pausing every second

Also my tv is not visible in the play to device list, I am attaching the screen shot and a log file copy for reference.

I think I may have misconfigured KRR.

Regards,
Bushan

Dennis
April 9th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Hi Bushan,

Thank you for the screenshot and the logs.

It doesn't appear the KooRaRoo is detecting your TV as a media renderer and if it doesn't then the TV won't appear in the "play to" devices list. Looking through the log you sent in, I don't see the TV talking to KooRaRoo - was the TV switched on?

To see the problem with files not playing, I'll need to see server logs (not included in the attached file), so can you please zip up and send in all the log files from the Logs folder through to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com and I'll check. If there are no other log files, then it's likely that you didn't restart the server (using the toolbar's stop/start button) after enabling logging, so please do that and then trying playing the failing file again and send in the logs after that.

bushan
April 10th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Hi Dennis,

The TV was switched on, I am using the play videos option in my TV -> browsing to the KRR -> file to play. I do not have wire less router, so I am using connectify hot spot to establish the wifi connectivity between the laptop and TV. I have sent the logs file to support email id provided. request (#1114)

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bushan.

Dennis
April 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hi Bushan,

Thanks for the logs and the detailed information - I'll reply to you via e-mail shortly.