PDA

View Full Version : registration

Jay Brown
July 24th, 2015, 06:27 AM
I paid for the software last year, but stopped using it for several reasons.

My computer has since crashed and I lost everything that was on my hdd, and I now want to reinstall and begin using the program. I downloaded the trial, but I need to know how to get my registration so that I can use it after the trial period ends.

Robert Grant
August 9th, 2015, 12:21 PM
After upgrading to Windows 10, I had somewhat the same issue. The KRR version that came with the upgrade was trial only. So I just searched for all the emails from KRR on my gmail account and registered the trial copy. Hopefully your original registration email is available in the cloud.

rward1953
September 23rd, 2015, 10:50 AM
I had a hard drive crash as well, and have written 3 times for you to re-send my registration.

I have no way to retrieve data from this drive, and I am 15 days into the "trial".

What's the issue here? I know that some things take time, but I have been waiting for over 2 weeks.

Update:

Actually, I am now past the "trial" period and cannot use the software. WTH?!?!?

KRR Team
November 16th, 2015, 04:12 AM
My apologies for the delay, kindly send us a PM with your purchase information and we will search for your code