PDA

View Full Version : Network connection problem following registration of KRR 2.4 and 2.5

Collieb
March 22nd, 2015, 12:21 PM
I registered KRR version 2.4 last week and since then I get an error on our Samsung tv saying 'please check your network connection' when ever I try to play a movie using the TV Input menu through KRR. tried ver 2.5 and still get the same message and the TV does not recognise the file siize of any files.

All other network and internet functions appear to be working fine. I can 'play to' my tv using KRR or just Windows and I can browse the internet and KRR library from the tv as well.

I don't believe (but can't be 100% sure) that any of our network, sharing or firewall settings have been changed.

Thanks very much.

KRR Team
March 28th, 2015, 05:51 AM
Since the error says "check you network connection" I suspect this might be the problem.
Please try to take all of the firewalls down (just for a test, you can disconnect your ISP for this) and see if the problem remains, if not, try to check each of them separately (router's settings, window's settings, anti virus or fire wall app etc.)