PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone Available in Support?

freeop
March 5th, 2015, 12:13 AM
I have tried posting on the Facebook and on here. I have sent emails to the support@kooraroo.com and have not received any response yet.

What is going on. Please let us know. It took over a week to get any kind of response to the Version update and finally saw the change log on Version 2.5.0.0 yesterday.

What is going on with KooRaRoo? Has the company folded and no one letting us know?

Please respond...

Solrac Smartypants
March 7th, 2015, 11:56 AM
I got Kooraroo cause of the ultra-fast tech support... No idea why they are killing it nowadays

KRR Team
March 7th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Hi

We have been going through some changes.
site and software have been updated and more to come.

Our support provides assistance within 1 business days.

Some issues, like Freeop has, requires more time for investigation since this is related to third party partners (payment processing).

We hope to have this resolved quickly.

We are here to support.

kanwal
March 12th, 2015, 08:23 PM
2. Have the ability to "PlayToDevice" playlists. Unless I am missing something, the "PlayToDevice" feature only works for 1 song at a time. Is there a technical issue preventing KooRaRoo from playing an entire playlist to a DMR? It would be a huge improvement for me if I could just select my playlist, click "PlayToDevice", then go to my home theather room and enjoy music for an hour or more. As it is right now I have to come back to my PC and click on the next song each time.

KRR Team
April 5th, 2015, 08:23 AM
We will consider this for the next release

ThomasHon
June 15th, 2015, 01:23 AM
”的辣妈孙俪那组女强男弱的经典情侣,所以《好男儿之情感护理》
270、反狼精英 271、怪兽来了 272、九色霓