PDA

View Full Version : Check for update... A new version 2.5.0 is available?

quebecman
March 2nd, 2015, 12:27 AM
I have received a popup telling that version 2.5.0 is available:

1) Where is the changelog and or bugfix log?

2) Is there any cost for this update? I do run a registered copy.

3) Where can it be downloaded?

Thanx. regards.

freeop
March 2nd, 2015, 02:57 AM
I got the same message and downloaded the new version from the link in the notice.

Haven't installed it yet as wanted to see the Change Log and see what all is new. Going from 2.4.0.0 to 2.5.0.0 should be a pretty good change and I don't think you will have to pay anything else as the cost of the Annual maintenance pays for any upgrades that may come about. But will have to get the official word from the KooRaRoo support people on this.

As I said the main page of the Download section of KooRaRoo.com has the new version that you can download from there.

Hope this helps...

EdwinD
March 2nd, 2015, 03:18 AM
From the main download page:

The current version is 2.4.0, released on June 23rd, 2014 (see release notes). So where is 2.5.0 ?

freeop
March 2nd, 2015, 03:25 AM
Click on the link and download KooRaRooMedia-setup.exe. I know the page doesn't say it, but after you download the file and install the program, it will say that it is Version 2.5.0.0

I just checked the downloaded file and it says it is version 2.5.0.0 when I hovered over the file itself. I am running Windows 8.1 it that is of any consequence.

Hope this helps...

EdwinD
March 2nd, 2015, 07:18 AM
Click on the link and download KooRaRooMedia-setup.exe. I know the page doesn't say it, but after you download the file and install the program, it will say that it is Version 2.5.0.0

I just checked the downloaded file and it says it is version 2.5.0.0 when I hovered over the file itself. I am running Windows 8.1 it that is of any consequence.

Hope this helps...

I feared it was something like that, The website hasn't been properly updated in a long time. I hope release speed and quality will approve soon.

KRR Team
March 9th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Hi

New version has been released and site is now updated.
For release notes please visit
http://kooraroo.com/download.php