PDA

View Full Version : Streaming M2TS-Bluray-Files from PC to Panasonic TV

Armin
July 23rd, 2014, 07:55 PM
Hi there,

maybe someone can give me a hint or some support: while trying to stream M2TS-Files from my PC through a LAN 100 mbit/s Router to my PLasma Panasonic TV.

1) Sometimes it works quite good, but mostly the streaming / or transcoding stumbles or stagnites over the whole file, so that watching it gets impossible.
2) is it possible to choose the subtiles on / off on the Panasonic TV with the integrated mediaplayer there ?

Here are my technical data for your information:

Device:
Panasonic Viera TV (DT/E/G/GT/UT-series, 2011) Panasonic_TX_P50V20E

Settings:

Transcoding:
Transcoding incompatible and new incompatble Files is checked
Delete folders bigger than 25 GB
Delete Files older 1 Day

Advanced:
Load online metadata for music, films
Do not add artwork files

My System:
WIN 7 Professional,
64 BIT-System,
8 GB RAM,
Intel i7 CPU, 2,80 GHZ 8-Core-Processor

100 mbit/s-Router Speedport W700V, LAN connection

Many thanks for any help: Settings in Kooraroo: Transcoding ? Device ? or at my PC or Panasonic?..whatever helps.

PS:
The M2TS are 100% Bluray-standard conform..they work fine: if burnd to a blurray or if played with power-DVD on the PC itself.
Excuse my bad english, my native language is german :-)

Kind greetings,
Armin

KRR Team
July 25th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Hi Armin,

Thanks for your interest.

1) I will need to check the logs to see if something is wrong there. Please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. After that restart the server using the "Stop server/Start server" button on the toolbar and try to play a file on your TV. Once you see the problem, stop the server and send in the logs. To find the logs, please go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.

2) Unfortunately I don't have a Panasonic TV at this moment to check, but as far as I know pretty much any TV allows to turn the subtitles on/off

Thanks
-AR

Armin
July 26th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Hi AR,
thanks for you quick reply.

OK I just logged like you told me to do.

I got 3 different kind of TXT-Files with the same time-stamp:
MediaLog
MediaServerLog
MediaServerTranscoder

I tried to add those 3 files by "Manage Attachements", but the files size seems to be a bit to big.. so could you please send me an email adress where I could send you these 3 TXT-Files ?

Greetz,
Armin

KRR Team
July 26th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Armin,

Please send to support@kooraroo.com. Thank you

-AR

Armin
July 26th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Hi AR15,

thank you.
I just send you the 3 files from the following email-account:
The_Bobby_Brown@t-o.....de

Greetz,
Armin

KRR Team
July 28th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Hi Armin,

Sorry, I haven't received it so far. Could you double-check the address? Alternatively please use file sharing service like Dropbox and I'll download from there. Thank you

-AR

Armin
July 28th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Hi AR15

I send you am PM for Dropbox.

Greetz, Armin

KRR Team
August 1st, 2014, 01:29 PM
Hi Armin,

Replied via email, please check. I'm sorry for late response.

-AR