PDA

View Full Version : Support for Google Chromecast?

denovan
April 16th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Hello , is Chromecast dongle will be supported in future versions? Kooraroo media server is finding the device and it connects but the streaming is not starting, probably needs some code tweaking. :)

Thanks

KRR Team
April 17th, 2014, 02:01 AM
Hello Denovan and welcome to Kooraroo forum!

Yes, we do have Chromecast support in our development schedule. Please stay tuned!

-AR

Marc Compernolle
June 11th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Not yet installed or tested but Plex seems to have an app (not free) for IOS that can cast to the Chromecast dongle...
Nowadays I use Media:connect to stream from Kooraroo to IOS, but no possibilty to cast to another device.
... how about a Kooraroo app?:cool:

KRR Team
June 12th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Hi Marc,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately we don't have IOS development team at this moment, however if this feature has high demand we may go for it. Thank you

-AR

freeop
June 21st, 2014, 10:17 PM
I would like to see support for the Chromecast dongle also. Just got one for Father's day and works really good with the Android Phone I have. Have only used YouTube and a couple of Facebook things so far, but would love to see my movies via KooRaRoo on my TV. Right now I am using WD Live to watch the movies, but Chromecast seems a litter bit sharper than WD Live.

Keep us posted on the development of KooRaRoo and Chromecast, please...

KRR Team
June 27th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Hello freeop,

I'm agree that Chromecast support would be great. The problem is that Chromecast technically isn't a DLNA device, so we'll need to add a new Chromcast-specific protocol to Kooraroo, which may take significant amount of time. I keep this in mind however.

-AR

mamuu
March 24th, 2015, 03:10 PM
solitairechamp - play free classic card games (http://www.solitairechamp.net/)