PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 can see the server but claims the library is empty.

whitebloodcell
February 24th, 2014, 06:13 PM
I was using the trial of the paid for version up until recently which worked well in most applications (still issues with streaming subtitles). At the end of the trial I decided to uninstall and then install the free version. Since then, the Xbox360 has reported that the library is empty, even though it is clearly not when viewed on the PC, and I am able to directly play files on the Xbox by starting playback from Koraroo's PC interface. I have used the free version of Koraroo with no problems before as well. The only difference this time is that I installed it in Japanese (for practice). Would this cause an issue?

Dennis
February 24th, 2014, 07:08 PM
The language should not cause any issues. I'll need to see a log to understand this better, so please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. Then restart the server using the stop/start button on the toolbar and browse to KRR's server using the Xbox (and open up one of the empty folders). After that stop the server and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com. To find the logs please go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.

whitebloodcell
March 2nd, 2014, 05:55 AM
Apologies for the delay, been a busy week so hadn't had the opportunity to try and watch anything as yet. I've emailed the logs to the address given now.

Dennis
March 2nd, 2014, 07:09 AM
Great, I'll get back to you via support then.