PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

newguy
February 6th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Hi: Just got the program and I have a few questions I can't find answers to.
I see how to add more disk folders but I don't see how to delete ones that I no longer want. I know it must be somewhere.
I set it up to not load online metadata. I thought that would stop the program from going out to drag data back. It seems that it still does that, as it mistakenly put movie titles in for a few TV shows. One is example was calling the tv show "Rake" the movie "Rake's Progress" and filling in all the data for that movie. So can it be set up to not search the web for metadata?
Last one, in setting up a Dynamic File List, one of the criteria is "Path". What is expected for that criteria? I tried a few things but nothing seemed to work for me.

Thanks for a great application,
Newguy

Dennis
February 6th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Hi,

To delete folders from KRR just right-click on them in the media tree (or the main view) and use Delete.

When you enable/disable online metadata retrieval, it only takes effect when you add more files. If you still have files in the processing queue (or already added in), then these will use online metadata. You can delete those files from KRR and re-add them with the new setting, or right-click on them (one or more files) and use Reload -> Metadata.

The "path" criteria is the actual folder that contains the file. It is often used with "starts with" and allows you to group files from various folders into one list. You'd have something like "path" "starts with" "C:\folder 1\" -or- "path" "starts with" "E:\folder 2\" and this would show you files in both those folders. Alternatively, you can combine multiple disk folders into one under disk folder properties in KRR.