PDA

View Full Version : Update of folders

yog18r
April 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM
I have just purchased the software today and love it apart from having a slight issue with folder updates.

The way I have my files organised is as follows:

D:/music/band a/album a/songs.mp3
album b/songs.mp3
D:/music/band b/album a/songs.mp3
etc

I have tried selecting both the real time automatic updates and also the 10 minute automatic update on the root folder D:/music but it doesn't seem to be triggering on either front if I copy and paste new files in there (and wait 30 minutes or so to be sure). Surely I don't need to go through and tick the box on every individual band folder as well? The media library updates fine if I manually click the update folder button.

I am running the 64 bit version of KooRaRoo 1.6.0 and Windows 8 X64.

Is there anything I have not set up correctly or is this a limitation in the software?

Dennis
April 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM
Sounds like it should've worked (there are no additional settings or limitations).

Can you please set the folder to update in real-time, after that enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. After that restart the GUI and copy a file into one of those folders. Then please send in the logs through http://support.kooraroo.com and I'll check. To find the logs, please go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.