PDA

View Full Version : Can't read new titles auto-added, server needs restart

gdcr
January 29th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Hi, I have this problem since 2 or 3 versions. Still here in 2.3.0 .

I'm on Windows 8.1 (same thing with Windows 8). Movies are stored in same computer. And readed from 2 same devices : Asus Play! HDP-R1
Transcoding is off for all my devices.

All movies folders in Kooraroo are setup with auto refresh.
I can see on Asus GUI the new movies I dropped, BUT I can't access these titles : my device freezes 3-5 mn when selected, then it select the next one.
It happens on all new titles, regardless of format or origin (avi, mkv ... differerent sources, same problem).

I need to stop the Kooraoo server and start it again to gain access of these files.

Any idea ?

Dennis
January 30th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I will need to see a log to understand this better. Please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu (restart the GUI and the server). Then add a new movie to one of the watched folders and try to access it from a device. Once that fails, stop the server and the GUI and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com. To find the logs, please go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.

gdcr
January 30th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Hard to find this option :)
In french, the translation is wrong : "Permettre connexion" is not "Enable logging".

Test done. Email sent.
Thank you.

Dennis
January 30th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Thank you - what would be the correct translation?