PDA

View Full Version : KooRaRoo will not stay connected to sony dvd players

Ardris72
January 12th, 2014, 05:52 PM
I have 3 sony BD players that will not stay connected to the server software connect for a short time then it will tell me that the file is the wrong format and then the connection will fail.

I am very interested in buying the software. The software has the best flow I have used yet.
Any additional information please let me know.

Thank you,
Ardris

Dennis
January 12th, 2014, 07:28 PM
It's hard to say, so we'll need to investigate this deeper.

Please enable logging by ticking the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu. After that restart the server using the stop/start button on the toolbar and reproduce the connection issue on one of the BDPs. Once it happens, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com - please also send through the IP address of the BDP that had the issue. To find the logs, go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button the on Logs folder.

Ardris72
January 19th, 2014, 04:10 PM
To all readers,

A Solution has been found to the problem of the KRR not staying connecting properly to the network or to the Sony BDP players. The issue had to do with drivers for the network adapter. An oversight on my part allowed drivers to be installed that were out dated. When K.R.R. Try to access the integrated controller for the broadcom 440, a corruption error would accure and shut the connection down. However with an internet connection across the same system this would not cause any errors. I updated all drivers for the network adapters and integrated controller. This instantly solve the problem.

Special thanks goes out to Dennis for his unwavering support in helping to find an answer to this problem. This software is some of the best software I have ever seen and used .

Sincerely,
Christopher
(A Kooraroo advocate for life)

Dennis
January 19th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Thank you for the positive feedback - it's greatly appreciated!