PDA

View Full Version : Kooraroo,s media server is not started

Harten
January 6th, 2014, 06:56 AM
I started some days ago with this kooraroo.
After a view days I got the message "Media server is not started.
So I could not stream to my TV anymore.
I stopped the server and restarted it again. No succes.
I know the server is on because when I start streaming from my TV it is working.
My Tv is Philips 40pfl 6606 H/12 and I am working with Windows 7 64 bit.

Dennis
January 6th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Can you please open up the KRR GUI and check if the server is running (see the Status pane). If it's not, try starting it using the toolbar button ("Start Server"). Does it start? If it doesn't (if it starts and immediately stops), then we need to look at this in more detail - please open a support ticket and we'll sort it out.

Harten
January 7th, 2014, 05:46 AM
The server is running.
The point is that I have two connections with my TV namely a wired one and a wireless one.
In the the apparat definition I chose for the wired connextion and then when clicking on "play to TV" I got the message "server is not running", while it does.
If I change in the apparat definition to connect to all available it chooses the wireless connextion and connects.

The question remains, how to force to connect and stream with the wired connection

Dennis
January 7th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Ah ok, sorry I didn't understand what you mean the first time.

You may also need to limit KooRaRoo's server access (you should see KooRaRoo server in the Devices pane too) to the wired connection. Please try that and see if that works. If not, we'll need to investigate this deeper - I would recommend opening up a support ticket so that we could look at the logs.

Harten
January 8th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Ah ok, sorry I didn't understand what you mean the first time.

You may also need to limit KooRaRoo's server access (you should see KooRaRoo server in the Devices pane too) to the wired connection. Please try that and see if that works. If not, we'll need to investigate this deeper - I would recommend opening up a support ticket so that we could look at the logs.

Thank you for your fast answers , but what is a support ticket?

Dennis
January 8th, 2014, 07:29 AM
To open a support ticket please visit http://support.kooraroo.com and submit a new ticket mentioning this thread. Or send an e-mail to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com.