PDA

View Full Version : Language maps

EdwinD
December 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Hi,

I have a lot of movies (.mkv) with mutible audio traks my kids like to watch those in dutch while I like to watch them in the original language. My TV (LG LA6080) only suports the main (1th) audiotrack so i need to remux the audio to dutch for the kids. But if I want to watch I need to undo that to hear the original language. Could KooRaRoo get a feature to build maps in wich the preferd languages can be diferent so i can have the same movie in a Dutch and a English map?

Dennis
December 28th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Hi,

You mean like a multiple choice on the TV itself? So, you'd have the same movie listed with all possible combinations of languages? If so, then yes, that's a planned feature for one of the future updates. Or do you mean some other way to do this? I'm happy to discuss the best way to do this.

EdwinD
December 29th, 2013, 03:29 AM
He Dennis,

I was thinking of a map in the same line as Year, director ect. so the kids kan check the dutch movies map.
But listing all posible movie language combinations works for me to. I hope to see it soon :)

Dennis
December 29th, 2013, 07:03 AM
By "map" do you mean "tree" then? For example, to have a movie and a subfolder under it with one movie file in a certain language per subfolder? That can work too of course.

EdwinD
December 31st, 2013, 11:20 PM
Yes thats what i mean.
Keep up the good work! And a good 2014 to you.

Dennis
January 1st, 2014, 06:24 PM
Thank you - have a great 2014 too!