PDA

View Full Version : Danish subtitles

hansen39
December 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Hello there :-)

I have downloaded KooRaRoo to try it. It seems that its a great software to stream media to my Tv but have the problem showing danish subtitles. English subtitles work perfect but danish work only periodically. I have tried many things to make work perfectly but without good results.

Please, anybody knows why?. :(

Kind regards

Dennis
December 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Hello,

I am glad you like KooRaRoo - thank you.

Do you know if those Danish subtitles are streamed as external subtitles are are they burned-in? When they don't work, do they don't display correctly or they don't come up at all?

hansen39
December 9th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Hello,

Thanks for a quick respons. Yes, They are streamed as external subtitles and yes i have chosen burned-in. The funny thing is that the english subtitles work perfectly when i did all the steps for chosing subtitles.

I have checked both subtitles, danish and english subtitles by windows media player and they work fine on my PC and when I stream the movie with danish subtitles it dosent work properly.
And when i say not properly it means it doesent from time to time but it works perfectly with english subtitles.

Kind regards

Dennis
December 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Ok, it may be easier if we continue through a support ticket, so that we could exchange files and try things.

Can you please send an e-mail to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com mentioning this thread and also attach to it the external subtitles that don't work.

Please also send in that e-mail the make and model of your DLNA device.

hansen39
December 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM

Kind regards

hansen39
December 10th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Hello,

I have just tried it once again and now the danish subtitles work perfectly :).

I will try it for a couple of weeks and if im satisfied with it i will buy it....that's for sure :).

Kind regards

Dennis
December 10th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Great, I'm glad to hear that :) If any troubles, just open a support ticket and we'll sort them out.