PDA

View Full Version : Meta datasource

Counterfitninja
March 2nd, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hi Dennis,

Is there a way to remember the last metadata source as it keeps reverting to amazon which does not appear to have any data.

Could you also leave it on the metadata page when you click apply and save? Or even just make it go to the next file? This would be helpful to tag my large collection and save me quite a few extra clicks.

Dennis
March 2nd, 2013, 12:27 AM
Hi!

Is there a way to remember the last metadata source as it keeps reverting to amazon which does not appear to have any data.

Do you mean when going from file to another using left/right buttons in the properties? Or just as a general setting for all files (or both of these options)?

Could you also leave it on the metadata page when you click apply and save? Or even just make it go to the next file? This would be helpful to tag my large collection and save me quite a few extra clicks.
Yes, I can do both - I'll add this in the upcoming update. Thanks for the suggestions!

Counterfitninja
March 2nd, 2013, 01:31 AM
Hi Dennis, I suppose it all linked. At the moment I have a long list of files to tag and want to be able to do this as quickly as possible.

At present I go to the file double click to open properties click metadata then switch from amazon to rotton tomatoe then search, find the file then click apply and save, this then skips to the general tab, and when I click back to the metadata tab is switch the search provider back to amazon. If you can implement it staying on the metadata page and keeping the provider the same it would kill two birds with one stone.

Dennis
March 2nd, 2013, 01:41 AM
Sure - it'll all be in the next update (due out soon). Thanks for the suggestion - it certainly improves the workflow.