PDA

View Full Version : KooRaRoo no longer detected by Smart TV after v1.4 update

beatshack
February 13th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Hi,

I have an LG Smart TV (55LM6700), and the retail version of KooRaRoo, and up until the most recent update it's worked just great with my TV. After the update however, the TV no longer detects the KooRaRoo DLNA. Sometimes restarting my computer will solve the issue. I have the actual KooRaRoo GUI running at all times, and it says the server is running. I turn my computer off at night, and on the morning, but it's rare when I can get my TV to actually detect the server.

Any ideas?

Dennis
February 13th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to check - did you open a support ticket as well? If so, I replied to that before I saw the post here. If it's not you, please let me know (it's hard to tell from the nickname) :)

beatshack
February 13th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to check - did you open a support ticket as well? If so, I replied to that before I saw the post here. If it's not you, please let me know (it's hard to tell from the nickname) :)

I did put in a ticket as well. Really fast response time, thanks for that! Once it gets resolved I'll post my solution here so other LG Smart TV owners can see :)