PDA

View Full Version : KooRaRoo not deleting empty folders

ashurablood
November 21st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Hi Dennis ;)

A weird thing is start to happening to my KooRaRoo server. For example, I had "Friends" and then I deleted it to put a newer version. Then I re-scan with KooRaRoo, and KooRaRoo added the new files, and "delete" the old files. The weird thing is that the old (empty) folders, still showing.

This is only one example, but suddenly this starts to happening to all my old-empty folders.

I tried:

- Updating with "Update existing files"
- Maintenance
- Delete files and folders orphans

Nothing works. If I go and delete it from KooRaRoo manually, it works, that's the only way for now.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Dennis
November 21st, 2013, 06:50 PM
Hi!

Did you try updating with "Delete inaccessible files"? That should remove empty folders. If you have auto-update for the folders, then this should be ticked as well. If you do have that enabled and it's not deleting, then we need to dive in deeper to understand what's going on. In that case it'll be best to go through support ;)

ashurablood
November 22nd, 2013, 02:09 AM
Hi!

Did you try updating with "Delete inaccessible files"? That should remove empty folders. If you have auto-update for the folders, then this should be ticked as well. If you do have that enabled and it's not deleting, then we need to dive in deeper to understand what's going on. In that case it'll be best to go through support ;)

Hi Dennis.

I had "Delete inaccessible files" on by default. But after read you, I tried to scan without that option, and then again with that option. And it works! Seems like KooRaRoo might forget that option, maybe because I recently updated? Anyway, for me is fixed, I put here the solution if someone have the same problem in the future.

Thanks for your attention Dennis ;)

Dennis
November 22nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I'm glad that worked! :)