PDA

View Full Version : Will Not Play Entire Remote Device Queue

frankdacosta
November 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM
I add several files to my Remote Player device queue and click Play, and it always pushes/plays just the first item in the queue on my remote renderer. The first item turns green, but it does not advance to the next item. Tried selecting all the files; no change. The Status box shows that first file when it streams, but nothing after that.

While it is playing, the Stop, Pause and Previous/Next buttons appear; Stop and Pause work, but Next always just replays that first file. When the first file is done, the Play button returns; it clearly thinks it is done.

It seems to be unrelated to the renderer in question: this behavior holds for both my Sony Blu-Ray and my Onkyo receiver. What am I missing? I see no "Play All" choice or other option. Running x86 v2.1.0.0 Free.

Errors do appear in the media log, things like "Bad description response", "NPT_CHECK failed", and "Timeout while waiting for the file to start playing". The file does indeed play on the remote device, though; perhaps some sort of handshaking error? I have attached the logs.

Dennis
November 18th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Actually that's a limitation of the free version. The free version will only allow you to push one file at a time to a device (see this page for the comparison chart: http://www.kooraroo.com/compare_features.php) - the paid edition will go through the whole queue.

frankdacosta
November 18th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks, Dennis; I didn't pick up on that when I originally read that chart :D