PDA

View Full Version : How to kill a Transcode que?

Smash
November 13th, 2013, 08:43 AM
I recently had to do a clean install of the OS on my system, as such I had to re-install Kooraroo and rebuild the library.

Had issues with kooraroo not wanting to stream my vids so I tinkered with transcoding options to try and resolve.

Issue turned out not to be with kooraroo but rather folder permisions, however I now have like 300 vids qued to be transcoded. Don't really want this, I understand why kooraroo has done this, because I checked the "automatically transcode new incompatible files" box in the transcode tab on my device during my tinkerthon.

I have now unchecked that but still have the transcode que to deal with. I can't seem to find a way to remove the entire transcode que and one by one is going to take more time than I'd care to waste on such a task.

Most of the vids don't even need transcoding as I still need to tweak the devices script and the transcode job is hogging most of my systems resources.

Anyway of nuking the transcode que all at once?

Dennis
November 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Yes, simply go to Actions and use the "Clear Transcoding Queue" command there. You'll have a few options there, so choose one that works best for you (probably clear all).

Smash
November 13th, 2013, 10:20 AM
LOL!

How'd I miss that? Ha!

Thanx mate :)