PDA

View Full Version : Thanks KooRaRoo!!! Made my DLNA SO much easier!!!

kmac1
December 31st, 2012, 04:08 AM
Thank you Dennis!!!

I was trying to get my new Panasonic 3DTV to see my files using my home network via DLNA streaming using WMP 12. I have literally been fighting it for almost 2 weeks with no luck. I was in the middle of taking out WMP 12 for the 3rd time and trying to re-install it again when I just decided to see if there was something else out there. I was looking at a Google search of UPnP / DLNA servers, one (PS3 Media Server) which I already have, when I came across a comment Dennis made to try out KooRARoo. What the hell, I've tried almost everything else.

Best decision I ever made! In literally 10 mins later, and that includes the download and installation of the trial, adding my file locations and accessing the DLNA client on the TV, I was streaming HD video and audio that looked and sounded AWESOME!!!!!

I do realize I'll need to probably tweak my server some, but for "out of the box", I don't see needing much.

Ken

Dennis
December 31st, 2012, 07:05 AM
Ken - thank you for the positive feedback, it's greatly appreciated! And I'm glad you like KooRaRoo! :)