PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to increase limit amount of elements in dynamic list?

ashurablood
August 7th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Is there anyway to increase limit amount of elements in dynamic list? Maybe there are some file to manual increase this :P. Sorry for my bad english.

P.D. For me, the actual limit is 10 elements.

Dennis
August 7th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Do you mean criteria available when you are creating a dynamic playlist? Yes, it's possible - please open a support ticket through http://support.kooraroo.com and I'll send you a patched version that allows for more elements. How many would you need, roughly?

ashurablood
August 7th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks Dennis! I'll need about 40, opening ticket!

EDIT: Talking about this... is there anyway to make a playlist with the newest media files added to the collection?

Dennis
August 8th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Yes, you can specify the sorting criteria to be "last added" and show the last "x" items added to the media library. There are default playlists created by the trial (paid) version that have this, but if you upgraded from a free one then you wouldn't have them there and will need to create them manually or delete your media library and recreate the whole thing.

Just a small note - please do not edit posts, as I don't get notified about such changes and can easily miss a post :)

ashurablood
August 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Ok, now I see where is the option "last added". Oh my god, so many possibilities will explode my head! Thanks!

masterchef
August 25th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Is there anyway to increase limit amount of elements in dynamic list? Maybe there are some file to manual increase this :P. Sorry for my bad english.

P.D. For me, the actual limit is 10 elements.

ashurablood. I would love to have a discussion with you about "dynamic playlist criteria". I use KKR on a WHS2007 machine and stream to two Samsung Smarthub blueray players. Problem is that the players will only deal with a maximum of 128 pages of film titles. One way I have found around this is to create dynamic playlists using "Title" "Starts with" "(199%) as an example. I place the published year in the form (XXXX) in front of the film title, this works really well as you can imagine and on the TV screen I see a display such as (2013) Films. I store each film in a subfolder on my server in the form [Folder name] "Films 2013\ (2013) [film] title\(2013) [film title] ....with each subdir containing any supporting files. My problem arises when I want to display a collection in a folder. i.e Comedy Films\Film Title\Film Files. (with no date at the front) and using " direct path". I have overcome this for now by placing a 3 letter code (XXX) in front of the films for example (COM) for comedy films and then using "Title" "Starts With" (COM). I would be very interested to hear about any work you may be carrying out in reference to your earlier post. Thanks