PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy s3

Bryan Camp
October 15th, 2012, 02:45 AM
How do I have my gs3 recognized in the krr device list

Dennis
October 15th, 2012, 04:55 AM
You'll need to install a DLNA client on it - I'd recommend using Bubble UPnP. I would also suggest using a third-party player, such as MX Video Player (there is a device profile for it in KooRaRoo), as that supports most formats natively, thus no transcoding will be required on the server side.

Bryan Camp
October 15th, 2012, 05:08 AM
I'll give that a try. Thanks for assisting

freeop
October 15th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Both those apps work great on my Andriod phone with no having to select anything on KooRaRoo. Thanks for such a GREAT Program.

molitar
December 1st, 2012, 01:57 PM
What device profile should we use for SG3? I tried a few but no subtitles are showing on the SG3 at all.

Dennis
December 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM
What device profile should we use for SG3? I tried a few but no subtitles are showing on the SG3 at all.
Which player are you using? If MX Video Player, then just use the corresponding device profile in KRR for it.

Are those subtitles external or embedded in the file?

molitar
December 1st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Which player are you using? If MX Video Player, then just use the corresponding device profile in KRR for it.

Are those subtitles external or embedded in the file?

Embedded. Ok will try the MX Player profile after I grab that player. I been using BS Player because it has been more compatible than most players on the phone.

Dennis
December 1st, 2012, 06:55 PM
I haven't tried BSPlayer, but I'll take a look. MX Player also plays most of the stuff natively and supports subtitles (it has been tested). See if it works and I'll be happy to create a profile for the BSPlayer as well, if needed. Perhaps the files are being transcoded and subtitles are getting dropped.

If it doesn't work either, please enable logging (tick the Enable Logging item under the Tools menu), then start playing the file in question on the phone and after a few seconds, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) kooraroo (dot) com.

To find out where logs are located, go to Tools -> Options -> File Locations and click the Open button on the Logs folder.